Our bendable EnviroWand makes cleaning around furniture, under the fridge, and all those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies a breeze.
We all have those hard-to-reach places that seldom, if ever, get cleaned. Reaching high, tight or out-of-the-way surfaces and angles can be difficult, so hard-to-clean areas often go ignored.
The flexible, bendable EnviroWand adapts to solve a wide variety of cleaning challenges. It attaches easily to the Telescopic Mop Handle to reach high surfaces and those awkward, out-of-the-way areas. Now you can clean even the most hard-to-reach places, leaving them dust-free and shiny!
- Slip sleeve on and then bend EnviroWand to adapt to your needs.
- To use wet, remove sleeve. Dip sleeve in water, wring out excess and replace sleeve on EnviroWand.
- To remove the sleeve for washing, straighten the EnviroWand and then slip the sleeve off wand.
- The EnviroWand easily attaches to the Telescopic Mop Handle. Just squeeze the two buttons on the base and pull to remove it from the handle. Then slip the wand into the mop handle, squeeze the buttons and slide into place.
- When using on easily scratched surfaces such as brushed stainless steel, first test Norwex Microfiber on an inconspicuous spot. Not for use on anti-glare surfaces.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets when laundering microfiber; they coat the fibers and reduce their ability to clean effectively.
- Launder microfiber separately or with other lint-free laundry. Dry completely.
- Rinse slightly dirty microfiber under warm, running water and hang to dry or drop in the dryer.
- For best results, use a laundry detergent that is free from fillers, like Norwex laundry detergents.
- For an even deeper clean, use Microfiber Cleaner Laundry Booster.
- Flexible, multifunctional design for easier and more efficient chemical-free cleaning.
- Easily detach the handle and swap with the Telescopic Mop Handle (sold separately) to comfortably clean hard-to-reach areas.
- Can be used wet or dry.
- Removable sleeve for easy washing.
- Replacement sleeves are available.
- Sleeve is made of 80/20 polyester/polyamide Norwex Microfiber, offering the same cleaning benefits, cost benefits and environmental benefits as other Norwex Microfiber products.