Flexible and sturdy bristles combine with an easy-grip handle in this kitchen “must have” that quickly gets bottles, vases, glassware and other containers spotless. Layer on the EnviroSleeve to gently clean delicate glassware.
Problem: Vases, bottles and other containers with long, narrow openings can be especially hard to clean. Sometimes your hand can’t fit inside to reach the bottom. And nylon bottle brushes can harbor unwanted bacteria and germs.
Solution: The Bottle Brush and EnviroSleeves are perfect for cleaning a variety of jars, bottles and vases. The brush’s bristles are flexible, yet sturdy, and won’t harbor bacteria. The EnviroSleeves slip on easily to scrub away, lift and remove even stuck-on residue.
- Use Bottle Brush to clean interiors of baby bottles, vases, jars and more. Layer on the EnviroSleeve to gently clean delicate glassware.
- Rinse and hang to dry after each use.
- Slightly dirty microfiber EnviroSleeves can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering. Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
- To launder EnviroSleeves, seal Velcro® closures and launder with a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets.
- When using EnviroSleeves on easily scratched surfaces such as brushed stainless steel, first test Norwex Microfiber on an inconspicuous spot. EnviroSleeves not for use on anti-glare surfaces.
- Contains no nylon bristles that can harbor bacteria or metal wire that can rust
- Non-scratch bristles are extra soft and flexible to clean thoroughly without scratching.
- Bristles are spaced far enough apart to allow for quick rinsing and drying, yet close enough together to clean thoroughly.
- Non-slip, ergonomic handle provides a secure grip, even when wet.
- Bottle Brush has a hole to facilitate quick drying and easy storage.
- Bottle Brush is dishwasher safe.
- Bottle Brush comes with one extra-soft EnviroSleeve, containing Norwex’s exclusive BacLock®* agent.
- EnviroSleeve slips on easily and secures with Velcro® to clean baby bottles, delicate champagne flutes, fine china, coffee mugs, etc.
- Norwex Microfiber EnviroSleeve has the ability to remove up to 99%of bacteria from a surface with only water when following the proper care and use instructions.
- BacLock*, the micro silver agent in the EnviroSleeve, goes to work with self-purification properties against mold, fungi and bacterial odor within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.