Our dual-sided, multipurpose EnviroSponge beats other sponges hands down! The inner foam combined with our highly absorbent EnviroCloth® microfiber absorbs all kinds of spills and soppy messes. The BacLock® agent within the soft EnviroCloth microfiber side (only) is designed to inhibit bacterial odor, mold and/or mildew growth within the EnviroCloth microfiber.
Use the scrubby side to loosen gooey grime and tough baked-on spills and the soft, absorbent microfiber side to whisk away the residue. This pack of two is long-lasting and machine-washable, so you always have one handy. Keep one in the kitchen and one in your bathroom—or any other place a sponge is desired!
There’s nothing quite like an absorbent sponge for wiping up spills and cleaning up wet messes. However, most sponges are not the best for removing stubborn, stuck-on dirt and grime.
The dual-sided, multipurpose EnviroSponge is your go-to tool
for quickly wiping up spills and easily tackling even the most stubborn sticky messes without scratching. The Norwex EnviroCloth® microfiber with BacLock®* on one side and special scrubby microfiber on the other ensure that kitchen messes are handled quickly and easily—without harmful chemicals!
The EnviroCloth side can be used wet or dry to quickly absorb liquid spills and bring surfaces to a high shine.
- Dampen first, then use the scrubby side to remove stuck-on, burnt-on stains and spills. Use the EnviroCloth side to wipe down countertops, refrigerator shelves and more.
- When using on easily scratched surfaces such as brushed stainless steel, first test Norwex Microfiber on an inconspicuous spot.
- Not for use on anti-glare surfaces.
Caring for EnviroSponges
- Between uses, squeeze or wring out excess moisture and allow to air dry.
- Slightly dirty EnviroSponges can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering. Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
- EnviroSponges that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use.
- Unlike typical sponges, it’s dual-sided:
- Use one side for scrubbing away stuck-on stains and messes
- Use the other side containing soft and absorbent Norwex Microfiber for quickly wiping up spills and messes.
- The soft EnviroCloth microfiber side also has the ability to remove up to 99% of bacteria from a surface when following the proper care and use instructions.
- The BacLock—our micro silver antibacterial agent—in the soft EnviroCloth microfiber goes to work to self-purify and inhibit odors from bacteria, mold and mildew growth within 24 hours so that it is ready to use again.
- Can be used repeatedly; use, wash and use again, no need to continually reach for a new sponge or dispose of old ones
- Cleans using only water, so no need for harmful chemicals
- Eliminates residual “chemical muck” left behind by typical cotton cloths and harsh cleaning products
- Great for scrubbing away soap scum, mold and mildew stains, and hard water deposits in the bathroom
- Great for a wide variety of surfaces
- Works to remove burnt-on spills from pots and pans; dried-on residue from plates and dishware; sticky spills from refrigerator shelves—and more
- Comes in a set of two, one for your kitchen and one for your bathroom
15.2 cm x 10.2 cm / 6" x 4"