Great for tough cleaning jobs,
These disposable pads remove stains such as crayon, scuff marks, soap scum, ground-in dirt and much more.
10 cm x 6 cm x 2 cm / 4" x 2.5" x 1"
Do crayon, marker and scuff marks on walls; soap scum on bathtubs and shower stalls and other stubborn cleaning problems have you perplexed? A scrubber is too abrasive, cleaning chemicals are toxic, and a cloth just won’t do the job.
Norwex Micro Cleaning Hand Pads are the perfect cleaning assistant. Tough on stubborn stains, yet less abrasive than a scrubber, they’re just right for a variety of jobs.
- Dip in warm water and squeeze out excess water.
- Scrub surface using very little pressure.
- For heavier marks, continue to scrub using slightly more pressure.
- For small and awkward areas, tear off a piece of the pad and scrub until ingrained soil has been removed.
- Wipe surface with EnviroCloth®, Window Cloth or EnviroTowel.
- Not recommended for polished or glossy surfaces or for brushed, satin, dark or faux finishes. Not for use on auto paintwork.
- Removes stains such as crayon, marker, pen, pencil, scuff marks and soap scum
- Gentle on easy-to-scratch surfaces such as walls, plastic furniture, tile, and most kitchen and bathroom surfaces
- Great for erasing scuff marks from the floor; removing scuff marks
- and dirt from interior doors, trim and baseboard; shining your car’s hubcaps, interior console and dashboard; removing scuff marks and dirt from patio furniture, etc.
- Lightly abrasive sponge works with very little pressure.
- Can be torn to fit the size you need
- Earth-friendly by reducing waste in landfills
- Breaks down with normal use