Nylon toilet brushes can accumulate bacteria, which can potentially spread to other items in the bathroom. Bristle tips will also begin to fray and soften, which takes away the ability to effectively sanitize the bowl and remove bacteria. Metal brushes can rust and scratch, and can be difficult to clean well under the rim.
The Norwex Ergonomic Toilet Brush rinses completely clean with only water. The rubber bristles will not scratch or rust over time, which means a cleaner, longer-lasting brush. And the special rim extension is designed to clean the hard-to-reach area under the rim, quickly and easily.
- Contains an antibacterial agent to help suppress the growth of bacteria and mold to protect the brush
- Made of TPR—ThermoPlastic Rubber is more durable and flexible, and it won’t wear out as quickly over time as standard nylon materials.
- Rubber bristles are spaced far enough apart to allow for quick rinsing and drying, yet close enough together to clean thoroughly.
- Ventilation space between stored brush and the holder helps prevent accumulation of mold and mildew.
- Contoured grip handle is designed to help your reach.
- Special extension is designed to make cleaning under the rim quick and easy.
- Angled design makes cleaning easier.
- Won’t rust or scratch porcelain