The two sided Veggie and Fruit Cloth is highly effective for cleaning fruits and vegetables.
- Wash and wipe all produce, even if it will be peeled. This way, you prevent contaminating the flesh of the produce as you remove
- the skin.
- Use the rough side of the cloth.
- for thicker-skinned fruits and vegetables, like apples, carrots and potatoes.
- Use the soft side to dry and polish softer-skinned fruits and vegetables, such as tomatoes, lettuce and grapes.
- Great for lunch bags, to take to the office, to keep in the kitchen and to take on picnics for handy access to cleaner produce.
Caring for Microfiber
- Slightly dirty Veggie and Fruit Scrub Cloths can be washed with Norwex Dishwashing Liquid under warm running water and used again before laundering.
- Cloths that have been used heavily should be laundered using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers, after each use.
- Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets when laundering.
- Rinse thoroughly after washing and air or machine dry.
32 cm x 32 cm / 12.6" x 12.6"